Startup fair 2019
Startup Fair 2019, presented by the Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi, is a wholehearted effort to integrate students with the startup work culture by connecting them to internship opportunities.
Startups are expanding to drive sustainable growth and generate employment opportunities and students can make innovative, effective and efficient contributions by being a part of this dynamic ecosystem. This is completely in line and inspired by our Prime Minister’s Startup India initiative.
The past four editions have been immensely successful with a plethora of startups visiting the campus & witnessing an overwhelming and enthusiastic response from the student community.
Event details :
Date: 6th April 2019
Venue: IIIT-Delhi, Seminar Block
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Audience size: 250+ IIITD students (1st to 3rd year) & students from other campuses like DTU/NSIT/ IGDTU
Time: 9:30 am Opening Ceremony
Presenting Our Own Start-ups.
Showcasing Startups incubated at IIITD.
Number of participating companies: 30+
Time Slot: Click here
Participating companies will present short PPT (10 min) as per allotted time slot covering the following areas:
- About the company/app/product
- Team/company culture
- Roles they are hiring for
Start-up registration link: iiitd.myways.in
In case you don't have a Google Account, please fill this form, sign and and send it to Startup fair 2019 @iiitd.ac.in along with the presentation with subject line "Registration for Start-up Fair 2019".
Student Registration process:
- IIIT-D placement cell will be sharing online registration link for students to register.
- Registration will be open till 11.30 pm 7th April 2019.
- List and resume of registered students will be shared with the company for
Student Registration Link: http://iiitd.myways.in
- The companies will get 01 week (starting from 8th April - 14th April )to conduct the interviews of the shortlisted/registered students.
- Companies will reach out directly to the registered students. Interviews will be conducted via: Telephone /Skype/face-to-face (company discretion) & will inform them their selection status.
- Companies should provide the list of selected students to IIIT-D placement cell on or before 15th April.
- Selected students will be joining the companies from 1st week May 2019 May first week for a period of 08 weeks/2 months.