|Project cum Estate Officer
|Electrical Supervisor (Night Shift)
A help desk has been set up 24X7 to receive all the complaints
- The Helpdesk can be contacted through Email, software link or mobile as follows:
- Any complaints pertaining to facilities such as AC, Electricity, plumbing, housekeeping, lift etc. can be addressed to help desk.
- On receipt of the complaint the Helpdesk issues a complaint number which is sent by a response email. In case the complaint has been registered on Helpdesk mobile number the complaint number will be given verbally.
- The Helpdesk Executive thereafter assigns the complaint to the concerned individual in the FMS team.
- Complaints which requires the assistance of the Project team, external agency or OEM will be informed to FM and GM(Ops). The expected time to address such complaints will be informed to the complainant. (eg. RO, Lift, Breakages etc.).
- On completion of the work. The Helpdesk informs the complainant.
- The Complaint will be closed subject to confirmation by the complainant.
- The SLA for complaints requiring urgent action such as non-availability of power supply, non-functional HVAC, Water supply disruption, clean ship etc will be will be addressed within 2 hrs.
- The SLA for other complaints of general nature will be 24 Hrs.
- The Housekeeping staff is available in Campus in two shifts as follows:-
- 7 to 4 pm Number of staff available 41
- 11 to 8 pm Number of staff available 1
- The housekeeping staff during this period is deployed in various areas which include hostel, Dining block, Academic and lecture Block, Library , External road area, and faculty residence.
- Soft Services that is the housekeeping to maintain the cleanliness. Certain important schedules are as per following:Soft Services that is the housekeeping to maintain the cleanliness. Certain important schedules are as per following:
|Daily three times
|Common room cleaning
|Hostel room cleaning
|As required by the student once in two days
|Fans and lights cleaning
|Once in a month or on your request
|Daily three times
|Glass Cleaning inside
|Daily/As required by faculty/staff
|Fans and lights cleaning
|Once in a month or on your request
|facade glass cleaning outside
|Once in a month
- Fire drill for Hostels, Academic Block and Library will be conducted once every semester. The schedule will be promulgated in advance.
Handling Medical Emergency
Emergency Contact No : 011-26907531. For details click here
- In order to provide 24X7 medical facility for our Faculty, Staff and students staying in hostel and day scholars. The Institute has set up a Health Center at Ground Floor of the Student Center Building.
- Qualified Medical Practitioner, MBBS, M.S. (Gen. Surgery) is available in our premises six days a week from Monday to Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Qualified Resident Doctor, MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi is available in the Infirmary from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m and from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and extension no.- 531. She will also be available for exigencies during the night.
- Qualified Female Nurse is available from Monday to Saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. at the infirmary. She can be reached at Ext: 531
- All Courier boys will enter through Gate No 1 and after parking their vehicle in main parking shall be directed to the security guard at the GF old building/reception for delivery of courier. No courier boy will be allowed access inside the building
- All Food delivery boys will enter through Gate No 1 and after parking their vehicle in the main parking shall be directed to reception for delivery of Food. No courier boy will be allowed access inside the building". The food items will be collected directly from delivery boy at reception only.
- Gate No 1: Visitor entry to the campus is allowed from 8 am to 10 pm through Gate No 1.
- Any visitor coming to the building complex can gain entry through Gate No 1 only after confirmation from the staff members whom the visitor intends to meet or in the case of non-availability of the member, a confirmation has to be obtained from GM(Ops). Before a visitor is allowed access, his details would be logged in the provided register along with the car numbers. Visitors will only be allowed access through entry gate.
- All visitors entering campus are under CCTV surveillance and the number plate is recorded by the camera.
- After obtaining due clearance for the access, as mentioned above, the visitors coming in self-driven cars will be requested to park their car in the Parking Area near Academic Block.
- Any visitor coming to the complex in a chauffeur driven car will be treated in the same manner as mentioned above except that the car will be allowed to drop the visitor at the intended destination but the driver will have to come back to the Parking Area and wait for the call.
- Any visitor coming with a staff member in his/her car or otherwise will be dealt with as an isolated visitor and subjected to all formalities of a visitor.
- At the time of departure, the visitor informs his departure and the time will be entered in the visitor register.
- Gate No 3: The Gate remains open from 6 am to 11 pm. The entry through this gate is restricted to following employees:
- Faculty and staff
- Students using pathway
- Faculty visitors are allowed through gate No 3
- The vehicles entering the IIITD Campus shall do so from Gate No 1. The Faculty staying inside the campus and their visitors may also use Gate No. 3.
- Resident Students are not allowed to park or use their personal vehicles inside the campus.
- Overnight parking is not allowed inside the campus except by resident faculty.
- The vehicles entering the IIITD Campus shall keep themselves to the left of the road. The campus is a No Horn Zone and a maximum speed of 20 km/hr is permissible.
- All Faculty/staff and students using their vehicles will display the sticker of IIITD. All visitors’ vehicles shall do the necessary registration at the main gate at entry.
- Parking Zone: Please ensure that the vehicles are parked at only designated places as follows:-
- Students- Designated parking is in front of Academic Block, Bay no 3.
- Faculty/Staff/Visitors- Designated parking is in front of the academic block.
- Penalty for Violation: Any vehicle reported by Faculty/Officers/SC/Security for violation of the above guidelines will be fined Rs 200/-.
Plastics Waste Management Policy
Plastics are banned on campus as per Plastic Policy of the Institute and the guidelines for ban of Plastic Use in Higher Education Institutions of the Govt. of India. As part of the "no plastic policy" followed by the institute following is implemented on campus.
- Separate large capacity bin is kept for plastic waste collection from residents. The waste is given to the authorized plastic recycler NGO’s as M/s Chintan who do not incinerate the same, further polluting the environment and are using it for creation of useful recycled products.
- No plastic water bottles are used and glass reusable type bottles are used.
- We promote use of reusable jute/cotton grocery bags rather than plastic carry bags. Thickness of plastic carry bag if at all used is from 50-75micron.
- We ensure that the university vendors use reusable utensils, straws and plates.
- Plastic E wastes is collected periodically and given to authorized recyclers
- Students, staff and faculty both work towards achieving the mission of use of single use plastic products at all levels from home, offices. hostels etc. Canteens will be promoted to make own Plastic-Free Snacks and buy Bread in Paper Bags
Minimization of waste generation following the 3R’s.
- The University provides the mess and canteen operators with reusable stainless or reusable plates to enable wash and use rather than generating huge waste of the plastic packed plates, cups, trays etc .
- The damaged items are recycled and reused/ placed for buyback in replacement purchases whether these are furniture or equipment till their End of life to prevent generation of waste products.
- The MSW is segregated in blue green and red bins for dry, wet and E waste and collected by authorized agencies of the SDMC for safe disposal.
- The waste sewage water is treated in 4 Nos STP's and the same is reused in irrigation, horticulture and sludge for manures to make IIITD a zero discharge campus.
- The green waste and minor food waste are treated in vermicomposting pits and in composting machine.
Last updated: 15-03-2022