- Current Sem (Win16)
- B.Tech. (CSE)
- B.Tech. (ECE)
- About IIIT-D
Recent and Open Calls for Admission
The goal of the PhD program at IIIT-Delhi is to empower students to become part of the global research ecosystem, and contribute to research organizations and top class universities across the world. The program is based on the best practice models at top universities across the world. For details about the program, refer to this document. Some key features are listed below.
- Currently, IIIT-Delhi has only full-time PhD program in Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Communication Engineering .
- Fresh B.Tech. graduates with research aptitude are strongly encouraged to apply. GATE score is not mandatory.
- IIIT-Delhi provides attractive stipend to full-time regular PhD students. Furthermore, the tuition fee (currently Rs. 1 Lakh per year) is waived for full-time PhD students with teaching, research or lab assistantship (details).
- Other than the regular program, IIIT-Delhi has started a focused collaborative PhD program with selected partner groups/institutes across the world (details) and a sponsored full-time PhD program for people working in industry (details).
- IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC/ST, PH and CW category candidates (details).
Contact: For general queries, please refer to the frequently asked questions. For other information, you may contact us through email at phd-admissionsiiitd.ac.in (please do not email your resume/C.V. to this email address).