Startup fair 2018
Start-up Fair 2018 ,presented by Placement cell & ICUBE IIIT-Delhi, is a wholehearted effort to integrate Students to join the Start-up work atmosphere by accepting internship opportunity. With a mission to empower youth towards Start-up Ecosystem.
By Connecting Start-ups & youth, we are trying to nurture Start-up Ecosystem and making youth to be part of it. Which is completely in line & inspired with our Prime Minister’s Start-up India initiative .
Event details :
Date : Friday, 6th April 2018
Time : 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
Audience size : 250+ students( 1st to 3rd year )
Time : 10:30 am Opening Ceremony
Link : Showcasing Start Ups incubated at IIIT-D. ( Ediome, Real Vol and Zailet )
Number of participating companies : 30+
Time Slot: Click here
Post this the participating companies will present short PPT (10 min) as per allotted time slot covering the following areas:
- About the company/ app/ product
- Team/ company culture
- Roles they are hiring for
Venue : IIIT-Delhi, Room - C-01, Ground Floor Academic Building
Student Registration process:
- IIIT-D placement cell will be sharing on line registration link for students to register .
- Registration will be open for 24 hour starting from 6:00 pm .
- List and resume of registered students will be shared with the company
- The company will shortlist the candidates based on resumes.
- The companies will get one week to conduct the interviews of the registered students.
- Companies will reach out directly to the registered students. Interviews will be conducted via: Telephone /Skype/face-to-face (company discretion).
- Companies will provide the list of selected students to IIIT-D placement cell & will also inform the candidate.
Selected students will be joining the companies from 5th May for a period of 2 months