Based on the recommendation of the Hostel Allotment Committee, the hostel is allotted to eligible students by the Hostel in-Charge. PhD and M.Tech students along with the students from outside Delhi are given preference in hostel allotment. Online applications are invited during vacations for existing students.Only 60 percent of the institute’s students can be accommodated in the hostels.
Hostel & Mess Fee Structure
A regular student will be charged Rs. 32K during monsoon semester 2017, while on the twin-sharing basis it will be Rs. 24K. For girls, the option of triple sharing is also available, for which the fee is Rs. 21K. Hostel fees are revised annually. Mess charges may be between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000 for monsoon semester.
NOTE: There will be a quantum increase by about 35% to 50% in hostel Fees for all 2017 entry students from the academic year 2018-19 and later. The increment is necessitated by the addition of new hostel and on account of higher cost of service and maintenance (both infrastructure and support staff).
Hostel Key Conduct Rules
- Any act of intimidation or violence, willful damage to property and drunken riotous behavior constitute an offence.
- Smoking, use of narcotics, consumption of alcoholic beverages and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- Damage caused to any room or common areas of the hostel, unless due to natural wear-and-tear, may be charged to individuals causing the damage, or residents collectively.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to keep motorised vehicles on the campus.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to leave the campus after midnight.
- A non-resident cannot stay in the hostel overnight.
- Cooking in the rooms is prohibited.
- A student's parents and other same-gender guests may visit the student in his/her room from 8 am – 8 pm. Any other visitor can only be met in the common room of the hostel.
Fore More Details click here
Contact: Hostel related communications shall be done via only email@example.com. Emails sent to any other email id will not be entertained.