Program Educational Objectives for M.Tech. (ECE) Program are:
- To undertake industry careers involving innovation, problem-solving and leadership in Electronics & Communication Engineering and allied areas.
- To undertake research careers in R&D organizations and academia in Electronics and Communication Engineering and allied areas.
- To contribute to society by becoming a model citizen, who is good at communication, holds high standards of intellectual and personal honesty in every aspect of their career.
SpecializationsProgram Outcomes of M.Tech. (ECE) program is to improve the following attributes in students
- PO1: An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- PO2: An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- PO3: Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program.
- PO4: Students should be able to develop an engineering solution to a given technological problem using the knowledge earned through the course curriculum, internships and/or projects.
Last updated: 15-04-2023