Guidelines for Graduating Students
Before you graduate, please make sure to complete the following steps by 21st August 2020:
- 1. Submit online your graduation checklist to the Academic Office.
- 2. Ensure your name, address of correspondence, and contact information is correct on ERP. If your address has changed, you need to share with us the updated information of your address along with the address proof. Address of correspondence available on ERP will be used to dispatch your degree and transcript. Your name, which is appearing on ERP, will be reflecting in your Degree and Transcript. You are required to fill this form as a confirmation that you have checked the details on ERP, failing which, your degree will not be processed.
- 3. Ensure that all outstanding fees, fines, books, and equipments are settled. If you have any outstanding fees, fines, books, or equipments, you will not be qualifying for the award of the degree. Hence, make sure to clear all your No Dues before 21st August 2020 and remember to fill this form. Submission of this form will be considered as your application for graduating in the 9th Convocation of IIIT-D.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Whom should I contact if I want to discuss anything regarding my Degree or Transcript?
Please contact your respective Admin, admin-btech, admin-mtech, admin-phd.
- 2. When will we be able to view the Virtual Convocation?
The virtual ceremony is scheduled for launch on September 26, 2020, 10 AM. You may view the ceremony on THIS LINK
- 3. What will we do in Virtual Convocation?
The Virtual Convocation Ceremony will consist of two key areas:
- 1. Convocation Celebration - We will start a discussion Video Call at 9 AM in the morning on this link. This call will be for some candid conversations with the faculty, staff and your batch mates. We would look forward to hear some of your great experiences during this session.
- 2. Virtual Ceremony - You'll find this link on the main page of the Convocation website. The Virtual Ceremony Page will be divided into following areas:
- » Welcome song by IIITD students
- » Oath taking ceremony
- » Formal Speeches
- » Announcement of Awards
- » Announcement of Degrees
- » National Anthem
- 4. Do I need to watch the Virtual Ceremony on the specific day or time?
No, the Virtual Ceremony will be made live on 26th September 2020, 10 AM. That means that you can watch and interact, whenever you like, beginning on Saturday, September 26th. However, it will be a great experience to watch it with everyone at 10 AM on 26th September 2020.
- 5. What will be duration of the virtual ceremony?
It will be around 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Interaction session over video call would be beyond the mentioned duration of the virtual ceremony.
- 6. Which graduates will be included in Virtual Ceremony?
Those who will satisfy all their graduation requirements by 21st August 2020, submit the checklist, clear the No Dues and will complete the steps mentioned on the page with guidelines.
- 7. When I will receive my Degree and Transcript?
Your degree will be dispatched immediately after the Virtual Convocation Ceremony, only if you complete the steps already mentioned on the page with guidelines. You will receive your degree within 15 days of the ceremony.