- N. Batra, S. Kaushik, P. Sehgal, M. S. Hashmi, S. Bhalla, and A. Grover “Static Noise Margin based Yield Modelling of 6T SRAM for Area and Minimum Operating Voltage Improvement using Recovery Techniques ", in ACM 26th Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI 2016), pp. 117-120, Boston, USA. (Acceptance Rate: 25%)
- R. Gupta, S. Kumar, S. Kaushik, M. A. Maktoomi, and M. S. Hashmi “A New L-Shaped Phase Inverter Design Utilizing a Loaded Transmission Line “, in IEEE MTT-S 4th International Wireless Symposium (IWS), Shanghai, China, March 2016.
- G. A. Kumar, M. S. Hashmi, and A. Grover “A New Sense Amplifier Topology with Improved Performance for High Speed SRAM Applications", in IEEE 29th International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), Kolkata, pp. 185-190, Jan 2016.
- S. Batra, P. Singh, S. Kaushik, and M. S. Hashmi “Frequency Domain Analysis of On-Chip Power Distribution Network for Various Sub-System Topologies", in IEEE 20th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT 2016), 6 pp., IIT Guwahati.
- P. Sharma, G. A. Kumar, and M. S. Hashmi “Modeling and Yield Optimization of SRAM Sub-System for Different Capacities Subjected to Parametric Variations” in IEEE 20th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT 2016), 6 pp., IIT Guwahati.
- N. Batra, G. A. Kumar, M. S. Hashmi, A. Grover, and G. S. Visveswaran “ESSAI PROGRAMMABLE: An Effective Test Methodology Enabling Detection of Weak bits in 28nm FDSOI SRAM", in IEEE 20th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT 2016), 6 pp., IIT Guwahati.
- V. Mittal, S. Kaul and S. Roy "On Optimal Hotspot Selection and Offloading", in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2016, pp. 917-923.
- H. K. Mondal, H. Gade, R. Kishore, and S. Deb “Adaptive Multi-Voltage Scaling in Wireless NoC for High-Performance Low Power Applications”, in Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), March 2016, pp. 1315-1320. [Regular long paper, with IIITD students only. The acceptance rate of DATE 2016 for 'long' and 'short' presentations is 24%.
- H. K. Mondal, H. Gade, R. Kishore, S. Kaushik and S. Deb “Power Efficient Router Architecture for Wireless Network-on-Chip”, in 17th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), March 2016.
- H. Gade, P. Kumar and S. Deb “A Pre-RTL Floorplanner Tool for Automated CMP Design Space Exploration with Thermal Awareness”, in 20th VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT-2016). [Regular long paper, acceptance rate: Not declared]
- A. C. Mishra, A. Sharma, S. Gupta, P. Sehgal and S. Deb “An Effective and Efficient Algorithm to Analyse and Debug Clock Propagation Issues”, in 20th VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT-2016).
- R. Kishore, H. K. Mondal and S. Deb “Energy-efficient Reconfigurable Framework for Evaluating Hybrid NoCs”, in 20th VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT-2016).
- G. Narang, P. R. Gupta, A. Fell and A. Grover “Floorplan and Congestion Aware Framework for Optimal SRAM Selection for Memory Subsystems", in 28th IEEE International System-On-Chip Conference (SOCC) 2015. Pp. 105 – 110.
- P. Bhattacharjee, P. Khurana and A. Majumdar , "Low-rank Matrix Recovery from Non-linear Observations", in IEEE DSP 2015.
- M. Agrawal, D.Chang, S. K. Sanadhya “sp-AELM: Sponge Based Authenticated Encryption Scheme for Memory Constrained Devices”. ACISP 2015, pp. 451-468.
- T. K. Bansal, D. Chang, S. K. Sanadhya “Sponge Based CCA2 Secure Asymmetric Encryption for Arbitrary Length Message”. ACISP 2015, pp. 93-106.
- S. Sharma, P. Sehgal, and M. S. Hashmi “Analysis, Estimation and Mitigation of Common Mode to Differential Mode Noise Conversion in Multiconductor Ribbon Cables", in IEEE 27th Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC), Nanjing, China, December 2015.
- M. A. Maktoomi, R. Gupta, and M. S. Hashmi “A Dual-Band Impedance Transformer for Frequency Dependent Complex Loads Incorporating an L-type Net- work", in IEEE 27th Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC), Nanjing, China, December 2015.
- G. A. Kumar, M. S. Hashmi, R. Sharma, and N. Ansari “Statistical Analysis and Parametric Yield Estimation of Standard 6T SRAM Cell for Different Capacities", in IEEE 28th System on Chip Conference (SOCC), Beijing, China, pp. 316-321, Sept. 2015.
- S. Sharma, P. Sehgal, and M. S. Hashmi “Analysis, Estimation and Mitigation of Common Mode to Differential Mode Noise Conversion in Multiconductor Cylindrical Cables", by in IEEE 11th India Council Conference (INDICON), Delhi, Dec. 2015.
- A. Dhar, R. Purandare, M. Dhawan, and S. Rangaswamy “ CLOTHO: saving programs from malformed strings and incorrect string handling”. ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 555F566.
- N. Singh, R. Jain and S. S. Ram “Multiple slot array with near zero refractive index substrate”, in IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 2015.
- R. Bansal, S. Dawar, V. Goyal “An Efficient Algorithm for Mining High-Utility Itemsets with Discount Notion”, in International Conference on Big Data Analytics 2015, pp. 84-98.
- S. Sharma, A. Vashistha and V.A. Bohara “On the Performance of Multiple Antenna Cooperative Spectrum Sharing Protocol under Nakagami-m Fading” accepted to proc. of IEEE Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Hong Kong, China, August, 2015.
- V. K. Singh, S. Baghoriya and V. A. Bohara “HELPER: A Home assisted and cost Effective Living system for People with disabilities and homebound Elderly." accepted to proc. of IEEE PIMRC, Hong Kong, China, August, 2015
- K. Gupta, A. Raj and A. Majumdar"Analysis and Synthesis Prior Greedy Algorithms for Non-linear Sparse Recovery", in Data Compression Conference. (Core A*)