Startup Fair 2023
Start-up Fair 2023, presented by the Placement & IOP office along with Innovation and Incubation Center IIIT-Delhi, is a wholehearted effort to integrate students with the start-up work culture by connecting them to internship opportunities.
The StartUp Fair is one such event where the two main stakeholders come face to face on the same platform. It is an opportunity to market the vision, product, technology & future that the Start-up is bringing on the table & invite the student community to join hands.
What is there for the Start-up:
- To present themselves on One of the best campus platforms.
- An audience of 500 +
- First Time ever a seed funder will witness & fund the best
- Founders will receive Direct Mentorship, a stipend of Rs 6 lakhs, access to Rs 1 Cr in seed funding and other perks.
- To showcase your idea, talk about what your vision is.
- What have you achieved? What is the future?
- Attract bright minds & hire top talent for technical and non-technical profiles
Start-ups are expanding to drive sustainable growth and generate employment opportunities and students can make innovative, effective and efficient contributions by being a part of this dynamic ecosystem. This is completely in line and inspired by our Prime Minister’s Start-up India initiative.
The past eight editions have seen immense success with a plethora of start-ups visiting the campus & witnessing an overwhelming and enthusiastic response from the student community.
Date: 7th April 2023
Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Venue: C102, Lecture Hall Complex, IIITD, New Delhi
Audience size: 500+ immensely talented students
Number of participating companies: will be updated shortly.
Time Slot for presentation: to be updated shortly.
Participating companies will present short PPT (10 min) as per allotted time slot covering the following areas:
- About the company/app/product
- Team/company culture
- Roles they are hiring for
Start-up registration link: Registration Link 2023
Deadline: March 30th, 2022
Student Registration process:
- Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi will be sharing online registration link for students to register.
- Registration will be open on 30th March to 5th April.
- List and resume of registered students will be shared with the company for conducting the selection process.
- Interview timelines: The companies should start their selection process on 8th April and share the final selection by 14th April
- Interview timings: 5:00 PM onwards on weekdays & 10: 30 AM onwards on weekends.
- Interviews can be conducted via online mode. The Selected students will be available for joining from 15th May 2023 for a period of 8 to 12 weeks as under -
- For B.Tech 3rd year Batch Graduating 2024 -- 08 Weeks
- For B.Tech 2nd year Batch Graduating 2025 -- 08 -12 Weeks
Last updated: 16-03-2023