Startup Fair 2021
Virtual Start-up Fair 2021, presented by the Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi, is a wholehearted effort to integrate students with the start-up work culture by connecting them to internship opportunities.
Start-ups are expanding to drive sustainable growth and generate employment opportunities and students can make innovative, effective and efficient contributions by being a part of this dynamic ecosystem. This is completely in line and inspired by our Prime Minister’s Start-up India initiative.
The past six editions have seen immense success with a plethora of start-ups visiting the campus & witnessing an overwhelming and enthusiastic response from the student community.
Date: 3rd April 2021
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
Audience size: 500+ immensely talented students (2nd to 3rd year) of IIITD.
Number of participating companies: will be updated shortly.
Time Slot for presentation: to be updated shortly.
- About the company/app/product
- Team/company culture
- Roles they are hiring for
Start-up registration link: http://bit.ly/3cBp0cb
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Student Registration process:
- Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi will be sharing online registration link for students to register.
- Registration will be open till 1 PM, 2nd April 2021.
- List and resume of registered students will be shared with the company for conducting the selection process virtually.
- The companies will get one week (starting from 5th April - 10th April) to conduct the interviews of the shortlisted/registered students.
- Companies will reach out directly to the registered students. Interviews will be conducted via: Telephone /Skype/Google Hangout & will inform them their selection status.
- Companies should provide the list of selected students to Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi on or before 15th April 2021.
- Selected students will be joining the companies from 10th May 2021 for a period of 06-08 weeks.
Last updated: 12-10-2021