MTech Admission 2016 Details-CB-Spot (Final Round)
Details of MTech(CB) Admission, 2016 (Click here to apply online)
Life science is increasingly becoming an interdisciplinary field requiring knowledge of biology, computation and mathematics as well. M.Tech CB program integrates applicable knowledge from these three main areas we at IIIT-Delhi empower students with tools and techniques from these fields enabling them to solve problems in the interdisciplinary field of computational biology, which is in demand from both academia and industry.
IIIT-Delhi invites applications for admission to M.Tech(CB) programme.
- B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing
B.Tech/BE in any other discipline and must have done the following in their programme:
- at least one computer programming course, and
- at least two mathematics courses
- All applicants must have a valid GATE score (2015/2016).
- They must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/BE and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, PwD and CW category candidates. Candidates under these categories must have CGPA of at least 6.0 out of 10 or 60% in B.Tech/BE and 55% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply. They are required to provide their last CGPA/aggregate percentage of marks.
- Apply Online here
- Last Date of Online Application is June 27, 2016(Monday).
- Test and interview IIIT-Delhi – 09.00 am on June 28, 2016(Tuesday)
- Admission – June 30, 2016 (Thursday)
- There will be a written test/Interview after your reporting.
- Result will be published on the same day after interview process is over.
- Admission of selected candidates will be on Thursday (June 30, 2016).
- Refresher module will start from Friday (July 01, 2016).
Documents required at the Time of admission:
(Original documents along with self-attested copies to be produced at the time of Admission)
- Print out of application form.
- Draft or online payment receipt of Tuition fees.
- Draft or online payment receipt of hostel fees. (If applicable)
- Print out of GATE score card
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- Degree Certificate of qualifying examination. (If you haven’t been issued final degree certificate, please bring a provisional or course completion certificate duly signed by authorized signatories)
- Caste certificate. (If applicable)
- PwD certificate. (If applicable)
- 2 Passport size photograph
Payment of fees:
Payment through Draft
Tuition fees with Campus maintenance fees:Draft of Rs.87,500/- (Rs.62,500/- tuition fees, Rs.10,000/- security deposit(refundable) and Rs.15,000/- Campus maintenance fees} in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi
Mess Fees– For initial one month (July 2016), the students need to pay per meal basis to the mess vendor directly. Regular mess service will resume from Monsoon Semester, fee for the same will be notified to the students in mid of July.
Hostel Fees– The fees to be paid will depend upon the availability and allotment of rooms. For initial payment, please come with one draft of Rs. 43,500/- or Rs. 36,000/- or Rs. 33,500/- (the particulars of rooms and corresponding payment are given below). Surplus or deficit, if any, after the allotment of hostel will be refunded to you or recovered from you.
For Single Room- Draft of Rs.43,500/- [Rs.30,000/- for 1st Semester(4 months)+ Rs. 3500/- for the month of July 2016+ Rs.10000/- Security (Refundable)] in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi”
For Double sharing Room- Draft of Rs.36,000/- [Rs.22,500/- for 1st Semester(4 months)+ Rs. 3500/- for the month of July 2016+ Rs.10000/- Security (Refundable)] in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi”
For Triple sharing Room (only for girls)- Draft of Rs.33,500/- [Rs.20,000/- for 1st Semester(4 months)+ Rs. 3500/- for the month of July 2016+ Rs.10000/- Security (Refundable)] in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi”
Online Payment Procedure:
You can also make payment online at the following link: https://payments.iiitd.edu.in/pg/fees/. Register yourself under “for new students (Don’t have Roll No.)” tab. Please fill your application no. in the space provided for Enrollment number. Please intimate immediately by email to email@example.com.