- Current Sem (Win16)
- B.Tech. (CSE)
- B.Tech. (ECE)
- About IIIT-D
B.Tech. Admission 2013
IIIT-Delhi conducts admission into its B.Tech. (CSE & ECE) programs every year during May-August.
Admission for 2013 is now closed.
ALL SEATS UNDER DELHI AND OUTSIDE DELHI ARE FILLED (05-August-2013)
See below for details.
- There will be no separate entrance exam.
- Total marks obtained in either of Paper 1 or Paper II (whichever is highest in terms of %) in JEE MAINS 2013. (60% weightage)
- Normalised score in Class 12th or other qualifying exam (40% weightage).
- Addition bonus marks as mentioned below.
- 10 bonus marks will be awarded to candidates of either region who have been selected in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics (INOI) or the Indian National Math Olympiad (INMO) for the training camp held for selecting the Indian team forInternational Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) or International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).
- Bonus marks for IIIT-D’s Programming contest for schools (Procon Junior) conducted in Oct 2012:
Top three selected candidates – 8 marks
Next seven candidates – 5 marks.
- Note: If candidate has qualified both, he/she will get higher of the two marks. Furthermore, the score for Procon Junior will be valid for two years.
If the result of 10+2 is not declared by the respective board, then the student can sit for exam, but at the time of counselling he/she has to produce the certificate of class 10+2 result fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Instruction on counseling will be made available after the declaration of results. Rank cut-offs for previous years are available here.
For queries, first please refer to BTech admission FAQ.
For other queries/information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check this website for further announcements and information.