Courses for Industry Professionals
IIITD understands that Industry people need regular updation of their skills and knowledge. However, they may not have time for doing full time degree programs. IIITD education and high class research is now available to Industry Professionals also.
- Sponsorship by industry, government or academic organization.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or post graduate degree in a Science subject etc with relevant industry experience.
Rules & Regulations
- Candidates are allowed to register for courses that are on offer for a particular semester. The semesters in IIITD run from August - November (Monsoon Semester) and January - April(Winter Semester).
- List of courses available for professional students is made available on IIITD website at least a month before the start of the semester.
- The Head of the Department in consultation with the course instructor will scrutinize the qualification and background of the candidates before they are recommended to DoAA for approval.
- Candidates will be allowed to use Library facility for consultation purposes only.
- Candidates will be provided with all the facilities required for the course work.
- Professional candidates shall not be registered for Thesis, Independent Study, BTP and other such courses which do not have any lectures.
Fee - Rs. 8,000 per credit. In addition, candidates are required to deposit a ‘Security Deposit’ of Rs.5000/- (refundable).
All professional candidates attending courses must appear in all tests and also submit all class assignments. Based on the performance he/she will be awarded a certificate of satisfactory completion of course, only if the performance is such that the candidate would have received at least a 'C-' grade. The institute will also provide a transcript showing the title of the course, number of credits and the grade received.
For any query please email on email@example.com