M.Tech Admission 2015
Important announcement Last updated on July 01, 2015
Admission for year 2015 is now over. Please check back after some time for 2016 admissions.
Admission for M.Tech in Computational Biology (CB) on July 04, 2015(Saturday) at IIIT-Delhi for 10 new seats with support from Department of Biotechnology (DBT) with full tuition fee waiver.
IIIT-Delhi invites applications for admission to M.Tech(CB) programme. (Applicants who had earlier applied for either CSE or ECE are also eligible to apply afresh).
- B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing
- B.Tech/BE in any other discipline and must have done in their programme:
- at least one computer programming course, and
- at least two mathematics courses
All applicants must have a valid GATE score (2014/2015). They must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/BE and 60% in all previous degree including 10+2.
IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, PwD and CW category candidates. Specially, candidates under these categories must have CGPA of at least 6.0 out of 10 or 60% in B.Tech/BE and 55% in all previous degree including 10+2.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply. They are required to give their last CGPA/aggregate percentage of marks.
Candidates that satisfy the eligibility criteria must go through the application process and the selection process before they qualify for admission to the M.Tech program at IIIT Delhi.
· Apply Online here
· Last Date of Online Application is July 03, 2015(Friday).
· Reporting/Registration at IIIT-Delhi – 02.00 pm on July 04, 2015(Saturday)
· There will be a written test/Interview after your reporting.
· Result will be published on the same day after the all the interview are over.
· Selected candiates will have to report on July 06, 2015(Monday)
· Refresher module will start from Monday July 06, 2015(Monday).
Payment of fees:
All selected candidates need to report on July 06, 2015(Monday) with the following payments (which will be refunded after one year).
Payment through Draft
1. Tuition fees with Campus maintenance fees: Draft of Rs.70,000/- (Rs.50,000/- tuition fees, Rs.5,000/- security deposit(refundable) and Rs.15,000/- Campus maintenance fees} in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi
2. Mess Fees – For initial one month (July 2015), the students need to pay per meal basis to the mess vendor directly. Regular mess service will resume from Monsoon Semester, fee for the same will be notified to the student in mid of July.
3. Hostel Fees – The fees to be paid will depend upon the availability and allotment of rooms. For initial payment, please come with one draft of Rs.41310/- or Rs.34310/- or Rs.31810/- (the particulars of rooms and corresponding payment are given below). Surplus or deficit, if any, after the allotment of hostel will be refunded to you or recovered from you.
For Single Room - Draft of Rs.41,310/- [including Rs.10000/- Security (Refundable)] in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi”
For Double sharing Room - Draft of Rs.34,310/- [ including Rs.10000/- Security (Refundable)] in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi”
For Triple sharing Room (only for girls) - Draft of Rs.31,810/- [including10000/- Security (Refundable)] in favour of “IIIT-Delhi Collection Account” payable at “Delhi”
Online Payment Procedure:
You can also make payment online at the following link: https://payments.iiitd.edu.in/pg/fees/at the “for new students (Don’t have Roll No.)” tab. Please fill your application no. in the space provided for Enrollment number. Please intimate immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fees will be paid in four different heads as given below;
1. Tuition fees : Rs.50,000/-
2. Campus maintenance fees : Rs. 15,000/-
3. Caution Deposit Fees(Security) : Rs. 5,000/-
4. Hostel fees(if opting for hostel) :
I. For Single Room - Draft of Rs.31,310/-
II. For Double sharing Room - Draft of Rs.24,310/-
III.For Triple sharing Room (only for girls) - Draft of Rs.21,810/-
5. Hostel Security Fees(if opting for Hostel) : Rs.10000/-
You need to produce the online receipt of payment at the time of admission.
Documents required at the Time of admission:
(Please come with originals of all the documents for verification and one set of self attested photocopy of the same which will be kept in your personal file.) Originals of all certificates are only for verification purpose, except GATE score card, the original of which will be retained. The check lists of documents are given below:
1. Print out of Application form
2. GATE Score card (original to be retained)
3. Marks sheet of 10th
4. Marks sheet of 12th
5. Marks sheet of qualifying examination (B.Tech, MCA,M.Sc.)
6. Degree Certificate of qualifying examination. (If you haven’t been issued final degree certificate, please bring a provisional or course completion certificate)
7. Caste certificate
8. PwD certificate
9. Passport size photograph (Two copies)
2nd Selection List. (Based on online test and interview held on June 11, 2015)
- 2nd List of Candidates Selected for Admission to [M.Tech. (CSE)] Published on June 24, 2015(Wednesday)
- 2nd List of Candidates Selected for Admission to [M.Tech. (ECE)] Published on June 24, 2015(Wednesday)
Selection List. (Based on online test and interview held on June 11, 2015)
- List of Candidates selected for Admission to M.Tech. (CB)
- List of Candidates selected for Admission to M.Tech. (CSE)
- List of Candidates selected for Admission to M.Tech. (ECE)
- List of Candidates selected for Admission to combinations of two M.Tech programs (CSE+CB)
- List of Candidates selected for Admission to combinations of two M.Tech programs (ECE+CB)
Publication of Screened List.
- Screened List for M.Tech. (CB) Published on June 01, 2015(Monday)
- Screened List for M.Tech. (CSE) Published on June 01, 2015(Monday)
- Screened List for M.Tech. (ECE) Published on June 01, 2015(Monday)
Note : Now Screened candidates will be able download the Admit Card from the below link. The date of the written Test and Interview is June 11, 2015(Thursday) and the reporting time will be 7.30 am. Other details are given in the Admit card.
- IIIT-Delhi has restarted the Data Engineering Specialisation in the M.Tech(CSE) programme. Those who have already applied for M.Tech(CSE) are also eligible for the Data Engineering specialisation.
- The online application date for submitting application has also been extended till May 31, 2015(Sunday) for all programmes.
- The date for announcement of shortlisted candidates will be June 01, 2015(Monday).
IIIT-Delhi is inviting Applications for M.Tech. Admissions 2015. IIIT Delhi offers degrees in the following areas:
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Computational Biology (CB)
Browse the links below for details:
|Online Application Starts on||April 20, 2015 (Monday)|
|Last Date of online Application||
May 31, 2015 (Sunday)
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||
June 01, 2015 (Monday)
|Test & Interview (at IIIT-Delhi campus)||June 11, 2015 (Thursday)|
|Publication of final Result||June 15, 2015 (Monday)|
|Admission (at IIIT-Delhi Campus)||June 30, 2015 (Tuesday)|
|Starting of Refresher module
||July 01, 2015 (Wednesday)|