- About IIIT-D
Summer Internships at IIIT-Delhi
IIIT-Delhi summer internships provide an excellent opportunity to students from other organizations to become part of cutting-edge research in Information Technology and Computer Science.
In 2010, 10 students from outside organisations did their summer internship at IIIT-Delhi.
Duration 2-3 months during summer (May-July)
Stipend Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/-
Accommodation To be provided depending on availability
Eligibility Strong programming and system programming skills, and should have taken courses which are relevant to the corresponding project. Those who have completed 3rd year of a BTech/BE program in CS/IT will be preferred. Specific skills for each project are given below.
Unless explicitly mentioned, all positions are opened to students of IIIT-Delhi as well as students from outside.
Internships for Summer 2011
How to apply?
Send an email along with your C.V./résumé and your interest in specific project(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should specify only the projects that you are interested in. Applications which list more than 5 projects will be ignored.
Application is now closed.
- Embedded Sensing
- Studying the GPRS Bandwidth state in India
- IVR Enhancement
- Universal Mobile Phone Application for Bluetooth Interface
- Smarter room
- Study of component level mobile phone battery usage
- Forensic analysis of Data Card/ Wireless internet device viz. MiFi Devices
- VoIP Provenance determination: Identification of source of a call
- Cold Boot attack on Mobile devices from forensic prespective
- Establishment of Modification, creation, access data and time stamp (MAC DTS) in an admissible manner
- Privacy preserving forensic investigation
- Extraction of private data from second hand mobile phones from privacy perspective
- Near Real time Re-ranking of top-k Query results in Embedded Documents
- Implementing Bayesian algorithms to develop an in-house Bayesian Modeling tool
- Probabilistic tool for design and simulation of molecular/magnetic QCA design
- Hardware implementation of cryptography algorithms
- Probabilistic modeling tool for financial market instruments
- Cryptographic properties of short random sequences
- Privacy for location-based Services
- Data Replication Scheme for Mobile P2P
- Development of an automata design support component to be integrated into AutomataPlus